남해 라메르 펜션 홈페이지 게시판 입니다.
항상 고객의 소리에 귀를 기울이도록 노력하겠습니다.
예약문의

Audi G28 10 Things I'd Love To Have Known Sooner

페이지 정보

작성자 Noble 작성일24-05-03 03:14 조회28회 댓글0건

본문

How to Replace an Audi A3 Spare Key G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Charles the Humble Technician teaches how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. This sensor is located near the edges of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear. It transmits a signal to the ECU via the grey wire (T55/49) which is then sent to the tachometer within the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is located on the outside of the transmission, just above the flywheel ring. The sensor transmits signals through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU uses this information to regulate the amount of fuel and boost. It also sends signals to the G5 tachometer inside the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to link with the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu must know when the crankshaft reached TDC, and the position of the camshaft, so that it can activate the spark and Audi a3 spare key injectors.

If this sensor fails to function, the ECU will display an error code P00160. This indicates that the Crank Shaft is out of alignment with the Intake Camshaft. It could also indicate an issue with the chain or a jumpy chain link in the upper chain of timing. The code won't show without the additional information provided by other sensors (G4 or G40).

It can be a bit difficult to test since there are various pins on the connector, and each has its own functions. The most effective method to test it is to measure the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. When the sensor is fully operational, audi a3 spare key it should read around 1000 ohms. Check for signs of coolant or oil in the connector bay if there are problems with this part.

happy-smiling-woman-with-car-key-driving2. Injectors

Yesterday, when accelerating from highway paytoll at full speed I noticed a significant decrease in power. It was like the engine had run out of gas. Or my injectors were not firing. I took out the spark plugs this morning and found that 3 were soaked in gasoline, and the fourth was unclean. When i crank the engine with no sparks, I put a piece of tissue on the top of each of the injector holes and the 3 that were drenched in gazoline pop out, but the 4th one stays closed. I inspected the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55/30/55/48/55/14/55/48/ I got zero ohm. Therefore, i think the issue is elsewhere.

I also tried to reset the PID without success. The car will start if the G28 is disconnected and runs fine when it is connected, but still has the intermittent misfire issue at higher RPM. The coolant temperature sensor (G62) shows the wrong temp value that is -49c even after unplugging it. I also noticed that the oil pressure gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bar when the actual pressure is 0.0 when i rev the engine.

I'm not sure what to do, as i feel i have pretty much eliminated everything else. But i'm worried that I may have missed something. Please let me know should you have any suggestions! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump in the g28 is activated by a signal by the RPM sensor. The GM-style sender is the same as the G4 and both function in the 80 100, 200, UrS and RS2 cars so you can easily find one at a wrecking yard or at a parts store. It is simple to test them - simply put your DMM into resistance mode and test the distance between pins 1 and 2 (with the bump on the connector's edge facing up). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

The ECU of our 20vt turbo (3B AAN ABY ADU) engines requires to know both the position and speed of the crankshaft to make decisions regarding timing of the fuel injector, etc. It utilizes a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to accomplish this. If you are experiencing issues with either of these sensors, the diagnostic scanner will display codes that could cause the engine shutting down.

A damaged G28 sensor can cause an inaccurate gearbox speed counter and a gearbox which shifts more quickly than normal, and/or a misfire while in the gear. If you experience any of these problems, it is most likely that your sensor is deteriorating and requires replacement. The good news is they are very affordable and easy to find, especially if you're looking at an Bosch unit which is what we have. You can also choose the GM version of this component is also a good option.

Subaru-logo.png5. Tachometer

A malfunctioning engine sensor can cause a myriad of issues in your vehicle. It's a crucial component of the transmission in your Audi because it relays information to the ECU on how fast or slow the engine of the car is spinning. This sensor could cause the transmission to fail and other components in the car to be affected.

The G5 engine sensor is located at the outskirts of the transmission, over the flywheel ring. It transmits a signal via gray wire to ECU pin T55/49. The ECU uses this signal to regulate the flow of fuel and boost and also to timigrate. It also relays it to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster. You can check for sensor failure by checking continuity from the sensor to the tachometer. Additionally, you can examine the continuity between pins T55/49 of the ECU and pin T6a/1 of the instrument cluster (trace [79]), and between pin T6a/1 and pin T26a/12. You should detect the resistance to be around 1000 ohms in these areas. This is a common feature across the audi car keys 80-100-200-RS2 series, starting from the 1985 MC all the way up to the 1997 UrS An and 1995 RS2 Du So, you may find some good ones in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

목록

게시물 검색
Address
대표자 : 이명훈
주 소 : 경상남도 남해군 이동면 남해대로 1553번길 29-1
상 호 : 라메르
Helpdesk
010-3571-3484, 055-863-2391
Bank info
농협 352-0224-7550-23 이명훈