남해 라메르 펜션 홈페이지 게시판 입니다.
항상 고객의 소리에 귀를 기울이도록 노력하겠습니다.
예약문의

This Is The Ugly Facts About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Laurence 작성일24-04-29 05:51 조회31회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over body paying special attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing, to reveal softer, smoother and silkier skin. Formulated with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling hydrated and revitalized. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on feet, hands and the body. It can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, Avon Planet spa sleep and smelling delicious. Made from organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to cleanse and revitalize your skin. Apply it once per week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store extra in a caddy for a shower for convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you want a real scrub I would consider a different. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and you can buy it at avon planet spa sleep.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth a shot. Avon will assist you if you are not happy with your purchase.

This product has helped keep my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue using this. It's a great product for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who requires an easy method to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub was specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It is a blend of green tea extract that is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's among my top picks and I love how it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes an invigorating body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended that you apply it once a week and apply a small quantity on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to areas that are rough, such as knees, elbows, feet and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will refresh your face and soothe your skin. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors to give you a clean and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spray on skin. Be careful not to spray in the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub along with a facial spray and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butter that hydrates the skin and soothes dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to diminish the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser, which is non-greasy, is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is great for giving to someone special who deserves a treat.Why-Avon-620x380.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

목록

게시물 검색
Address
대표자 : 이명훈
주 소 : 경상남도 남해군 이동면 남해대로 1553번길 29-1
상 호 : 라메르
Helpdesk
010-3571-3484, 055-863-2391
Bank info
농협 352-0224-7550-23 이명훈